1. To enjoy the trek, a trekker must possess sound health. So, physical fitness should be good while making trek.
2. While booking the trek, the trekkers must be protected by insurance for any type of loss that may occur during the trek.
3. The organization will not be responsible for any types of delays in flight and the problem occurred due to other inevitable causes. If possible we will inform you earlier about the delays.
4. Any trekker who may create problem during the trek will be immediately transferred to the respective places to continue the trekking for other trekkers. She/ he should not create any problem or inconvenience during the trek.
5. The booking will be confirmed only when we will get some amount of advance from you. The remaining payment will be done after the tour departure.
6. Balance should be paid at time otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
7. The cancelled booking advance will not be refunded. But it can be transferred to any other types of trekking enlisted in the website of our company.
8. We should cancel your booking if the conditions like war, political unrest or similar things happen in the country which will affect our tour.
9. We can change the quoted price mentioned in this website according to the time and situation.
10. We will try our best to make a best arrangement of your accommodation but the matter like bed type and smoking arrangement will not be within our control.
11. If you put any offence during the trek to our trekking guides who have the proper right to guide you, you will be called to leave the tour immediately. So, you should follow the guideline provided by the guides during the trek.
12. Any complain during the tour should be immediately informed to the tour operator or the guides. They will surely help you.
13. You should carry all necessary documents while trekking in order to minimize any sorts of problems.
14. The contents contain almost all things for the trekking. Any necessary changes will surely be notified as soon as possible.
15. The booking of the tour will be waived only by the directors of the company and the terms and condition will be according to the law of Nepal government.
16. Signing the booking form will be the legal acceptance of our terms and conditions and you should perform in accordance with the terms and condition of the company.
17. We will not be responsible if the name of the animals mentioned in the itinerary will not be seen during the trek. They are beyond our control..