Naya Kanga Peak (5,844m) is one of the well Shaped Mountain which ascends toward the west of Ganjala Pass and it is situated at the Langtang Valley. It is around 30 km far from Kathamndu with the goal that it is the closest, can be come to by the transport up to Dhunche and drive keep on syabru bensi. At that point we trek along Lama Hotel, Langtang, Kyaingjing Gompa than Naya Khang Base Camp. Naya Khang pinnacle is one of the less climbed trekking crests among alternate pinnacles of the Nepal. To rising this pinnacle does not require any sort of past specialized encounters be that as it may; climbers ought to be in a decent physical condition.
You will be with an all around joined group of climbing, for example, guide and doorman to raise this pinnacle effectively. We climb this mountain setting up a high camp and after that we take after its North-West edge to the summit. Where, we might have massif perspectives of Jugal Himal and Langtang Lirung, Naya Khanga. It gives us specialized climbing however requires some precarious snow and ice slants amid the climbing. We have our fare climbers are driving towards extraordinary enterprise excursion to Himalaya as a moving more than five to more brave with experienced Guide in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 03: Drive to Dhunche (1950m /6435ft) 7 /8 hrs. 117KM
Day 04: Trek to Thulo Syabru (1900m /6270ft) 5/6 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m /8104ft) 5/6 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Langtang (3430m /11253ft) 5- 6 hours
Day 07: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa: (3870m /12697ft) 4/5 hrs.
Day 08: Exploration day at Kyanjin Gompa:
Day 09: Trek to Naya khang Kharka (4430 m/14500 ft) 4-5 hrs
Day 10: Trek to High Camp (4960 m/16300ft) 3-4 hrs
Day 11: Summit Naya Khang (5846 m) Trek down to High Camp: 9-10 hrs.
Day 12: Extra day in case of bad weather.
Day 13: Trek down to Kyanjin gompa (3870 m/12697ft) 6-7 hrs
Day 13: Trek down toLama Hotel: (2470m /8150ft) 7-8 hours
Day 14: Trek downto Shyafru besi via Sherpa Gaun (1440m /4750ft) 5/6 hrs.
Day 15: Drive back to Kathmandu (1300m /4264ft) 8/10 hrs. 132 KM Farewell dinner.
Day 16: Final departure
Service Includes And Excludes
- Airport/Hotel/Airport pickup and drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as your requirements,
- Trekking Map of Nayakhang
- Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, accommodation, tea or coffee) during trek,
- Nepali Cultural Program with dinner,
- An experienced licensed holder Guide and required porters
- Food, drinks, salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, accommodation, and local tax for guide and porters,
- Transportation by bus, car or by flight,
- Medical kit box
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems)
- Trekking Equipments
- All government tax
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees
- All necessary transportation while sightseeing
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu,
- Your travel insurance,
- International flight and departure tax,
- Any expense of personal nature,
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- Any kinds of Bar bills,
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks,
- Rescue operation.